Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Scary thing is that Rio probably believes this

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Same here. After what happened with us it was brave of Emery to come back to England. Dont like to see Villa do well but I am plresed for him.

ten Haag did well last season with a mess of a squad and a host of trouble makers. Similar to the issues Arteta inherited. I still don't think they are buying him the right players. He might just be in the sort of second season slump Arteta experienced. I doubt he will be given time to turn it around though.

That kid in midfield, Mainoo- he looks amazing. For a kid that young to play that well, in that position at the top level is almost unheard of these days.
    Spot on on Mainoo. In terms of buying players he's been involved in that to some extent - the money spent on Antony was embarrassing. A no-trick pony at best. Not sure while they eulogise about Martinez either - a thug with no pace

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Spot on on Mainoo. In terms of buying players he's been involved in that to some extent - the money spent on Antony was embarrassing. A no-trick pony at best. Not sure while they eulogise about Martinez either - a thug with no pace
    Totally agree on Martinez. So, so happy we didn't sign him. He'd be a walking red card for us.

Rashford sums them up. Absolute beast on his day, but he seems to need a variety of things to keep him turning up. You can't afford to be like that at the highest level.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Totally agree on Martinez. So, so happy we didn't sign him. He'd be a walking red card for us.

Rashford sums them up. Absolute beast on his day, but he seems to need a variety of things to keep him turning up. You can't afford to be like that at the highest level.
    Rashford is a massive prick according to few people up here that know him.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Rashford is a massive prick according to few people up here that know him.
    Easy to believe.