Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Klopp did a terrific job yesterday .. of pretending to give a flying fǔck about

Klopp did a terrific job yesterday .. of pretending to give a flying fǔck about

the competition. I hope the Wurst scoffing cǔnts radioactive teeth fall out.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    the competition. I hope the Wurst scoffing cǔnts radioactive teeth fall out.
    Dunno, H. Zee Chermans LOVE Wembley
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

£100k prize money for winners, £50k for runners-up. Versus £2m / £1m in FA Cup final.

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    £100k prize money for winners, £50k for runners-up. Versus £2m / £1m in FA Cup final.
    Not a great Neville fan but the Blue, billion pound bottle jobs will stick around for a while

Also, Carragher losing his **** at the disallowed goal. But, but Arsenal do it

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Not a great Neville fan but the Blue, billion pound bottle jobs will stick around for a while

Also, Carragher losing his **** at the disallowed goal. But, but Arsenal do it
    Carragher is as thick as a plank. He must have repeated 'we see that at every set piece' 5 or 6 times and then had to have Michael Owen explain the decision to him. That is ****ing embarrassing for anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Carragher is as thick as a plank. He must have repeated 'we see that at every set piece' 5 or 6 times and then had to have Michael Owen explain the decision to him. That is ****ing embarrassing for anyone
    Hang on - Michael Owen knew what was going on? Blimey

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Hang on - Michael Owen knew what was going on? Blimey
    I think he means Mike Dean

I think he means Mike Dean
    Not Mike Riley?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Not Mike Riley?
    I was going to add that

I was going to add that