Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sadly I can not find the Awimb Tube Map.

Sadly I can not find the Awimb Tube Map.

No wonder everywon hates me.

****ing loser

Quote Originally Posted by Fash View Post
    I wasn't on it so , meh!
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I wasn't on it so , meh!
    I remember I had mistakingly left an empty space at won station...it wasn't a mistake it was for you IUFG

Your ridicules little artefact unfathomably failed to include me, the venerable Herbert Augustus Chapman, so was of no value anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    Your ridicules little artefact unfathomably failed to include me, the venerable Herbert Augustus Chapman, so was of no value anyway
    I am sorry mr herbert... I could begin to make won that will include the very terry venebles Herbert Augustus Chapman...

I am sorry mr herbert... I could begin to make won that will include the very terry venebles Herbert Augustus Chapman...
    Well make sure you do so fellow and remember to regularly pass the draughts to me for my invaluable suggestions and criticisms.

Gutted. Thanks for looking, Fash.

Please make another won if you have time. I don't know how many of us there are who still use the forum regularly, but do make sure you put all of us in and put us close to the Arsenal tube stations*. On the Victoria and Piccadilly lines so we call all get to the game from our own station without having to change trains. And make sure you include Herby.

*Actually, if you put the Overground stations in, Haggerston was my last place in London, but I'd like Hackney Central as that was closest to us when I was squatting near London Fields a few times in the '90s, and was the second place the glw and I rented together, c.2000-'04. So Hackney Central would be my preferred choice if you do do Overground stations. If not, somewhere on the Viccy Line as close to Highbury & Islington as possible, but no further north than Seven Sisters - don't want to be in Tottnumb.

But again, Fash, thanks for looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Gutted. Thanks for looking, Fash.

Please make another won if you have time. I don't know how many of us there are who still use the forum regularly, but do make sure you put all of us in and put us close to the Arsenal tube stations*. On the Victoria and Piccadilly lines so we call all get to the game from our own station without having to change trains. And make sure you include Herby.

*Actually, if you put the Overground stations in, Haggerston was my last place in London, but I'd like Hackney Central as that was closest to us when I was squatting near London Fields a few times in the '90s, and was the second place the glw and I rented together, c.2000-'04. So Hackney Central would be my preferred choice if you do do Overground stations. If not, somewhere on the Viccy Line as close to Highbury & Islington as possible, but no further north than Seven Sisters - don't want to be in Tottnumb.

But again, Fash, thanks for looking.
    Good heavens; get a grip.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Good heavens; get a grip.
    Get a farkin’ grip? I’ll hunt you down a get a grip of your b0llox so I can rip ‘em off you stuck up cůnt - that’s Ganpati you’re dissing there and he’s as good as a man of the cloth on here - How are you btw Rich? Where are you in your medical career?