Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I didn’t mean to have a go at Arteta last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    We are 5 points off the top of the league and I didn't say we were bad. I said we hadn't mastered the balance of controlling games without becoming unbelievably ****ing dull.

I don't think all teams play the same way although I do agree that teams are more about teams than individuals these days. I quite like that.
    2 points if we win the game in hand, stop being silly.

And 'We end up as toothless, static drones, knocking balls across our lines for 90 minutes until someone falls over and we concede a goal' sounds pretty bad to me, Peter

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    If it's any consolation, my daughters get that women don't have cocks and there are only 2 genders.
    Well, they have clearly been brought up well

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Faggot is a very North American insult, hence when you saying you're going for a fag you always get an odd look from your lot.
    So when you were playing football as a boy in England and someone went studs up into you and you then dusted yourself off and put your face in his, what did you call him?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    2 points if we win the game in hand, stop being silly.

And 'We end up as toothless, static drones, knocking balls across our lines for 90 minutes until someone falls over and we concede a goal' sounds pretty bad to me, Peter
    Simple arithmetic doesn't do 'ifs' Wes

I wasn't being entirely serious with that description and I think you know that.....

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    So when you were playing football as a boy in England and someone went studs up into you and you then dusted yourself off and put your face in his, what did you call him?
    A ****ing ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You need to spend some time with that nice old Mr Corbyn, p. He’ll put you right
    Do NOT mention that man's name around me again. I beg you

A ****ing ****.
    That's the one.

A ****ing ****.
    Without the **** please, Pedro

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Now I come to think of it, cars are no good any more, the weather’s ****, movies are all rubbish these days… and don’t get me started on music. The last album worth buying was The Rising ffs.
    Cars are all the same, except the ugly electric ones driven by the sanctimonius, because the big groups homogenize them. With their shítty software on their tablet like dashboards

Music? - I listened to BBC R1X in a courtesy car recently. My ****ing god...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Cars are all the same, except the ugly electric ones driven by the sanctimonius, because the big groups homogenize them. With their shítty software on their tablet like dashboards

Music? - I listened to BBC R1X in a courtesy car recently. My ****ing god...
    Oppenheimer was very good imo

Electric cars are for tossers, some people will pay any price to be on the edge of the technical curve, no matter how painful it is. Certain ex-AWIMbers, as an example