Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I didn’t mean to have a go at Arteta last night.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    If it's any consolation, my daughters get that women don't have cocks and there are only 2 genders.
    Same.

She's at dance school/Uni now - I said choose a northern one, not one in London with all the wokey ****ers in it.
    She's in Manchester
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Same.

She's at dance school/Uni now - I said choose a northern one, not one in London with all the wokey ****ers in it.
    She's in Manchester
    Um - you're still in HR IUFG?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Um - you're still in HR IUFG?
    Sadly, yes.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Oppenheimer was very good imo

Electric cars are for tossers, some people will pay any price to be on the edge of the technical curve, no matter how painful it is. Certain ex-AWIMbers, as an example
    I'm not sure Ears still lurks here...

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    There is a current theme across football of stopping the opposition playing football and maintaining possession and being tight at the back - it's like Catenaccio never went away.
    These things come and go like fashion though. Not too long ago, the complaint was that nobody knew, or even cared about how to defend anymore.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."