Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm afraid we deserved that

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    The pitch was set up for a **** match. Let's see them on the carpet...
    Never mind that for now. We have Newcastle coming on Saturday. We owe them ,big time.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Never mind that for now. We have Newcastle coming on Saturday. We owe them ,big time.
    **** yes, we do. The Barcodes seem to be a little **** at the moment but they will play exactly like Porto did tonight.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Sadly Eddie Howe can be just as negative as this Portuguese prick was tonight

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    **** yes, we do. The Barcodes seem to be a little **** at the moment but they will play exactly like Porto did tonight.
    Time to sign a proper striker.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Sadly Eddie Howe can be just as negative as this Portuguese prick was tonight
    I don't care. I want revenge

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Time to sign a proper striker.

Tonight we needed a bit more leadership.

Tonight we needed a bit more leadership.
    Same difference, for me.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Same difference, for me.
    Then we agree

Sort of.

Then we agree

Sort of.
    Yes, indeed. Sort of.

I thought they did well denying us space in midfield in the first half but less so in the second. We had plenty of opportunities to create but we kept losing shape or playing the safe ball.

Ref ****ing annoyed me at the corners. They were the ones shoving and jostling and he kept giving them the free kick or lecturing our players.

The problem with our attempts to control and kill games is our ability to find a way to concede goals. That goal just shouldn't have happened.

This wasn't good enough and Arteta will be fuming.
    F*ck knows how no one (I'm looking at you Declan) put some pressure on the ball and let that Porto pr1ck have a pop from there - insane