Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Well played today AWIMB - like old timez

Well played today AWIMB - like old timez

threads on Liverpool's next manager and our trophy possibilities this year end up in an in depth analysis of world wars and colonialism and the veracity of preventative medicine in old age.

Like the glory days

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    threads on Liverpool's next manager and our trophy possibilities this year end up in an in depth analysis of world wars and colonialism and the veracity of preventative medicine in old age.

Like the glory days
    I just can't let the old place die without some resistance. Might try a round up on Twitter......as long as we steer clear of climate change and modern politics we might be okay

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I just can't let the old place die without some resistance. Might try a round up on Twitter......as long as we steer clear of climate change and modern politics we might be okay
    Great idea, PRSB

There's been some momentum recently on here and our good run of form can only help.

Plus, I need something to do when I retire

Like the glory days
    It all fits together fairly well, really- sport, beer and war tend to lead to ill health

The problem is the longer threads are just so shít to follow when you have to flatview them.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    The problem is the longer threads are just so shít to follow when you have to flatview them.
    :flatview****er:

That was quite the insult on the old place
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Like the glory days
    Hear hear - I think we've all done well

Forgotten about that. Verily we are back in the glory days.