Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Awimb Awards 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I was just happy that I was won of the 200-odd that made the tube map. Well chuffed.
    That's true. I can't remember which station I had but remembered being pleased with it.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    That's true. I can't remember which station I had but remembered being pleased with it.
    I probably have it on floppy disk somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Fash View Post
    I probably have it on floppy disk somewhere.
    Dig it out if you can. I want a Jpeg or whatever to keep in the Cloud with other of our vital files.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Dig it out if you can. I want a Jpeg or whatever to keep in the Cloud with other of our vital files.
    Yeah I want to know what I was - I feel I may've had an issue

A vintage year Just wanna thank everyone who voted for me.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Yeah I want to know what I was - I feel I may've had an issue
    I was something like Waterloo or Charing Cross. I was well chuffed it was quite a major interchange, even if it was nowhere near Highbury. Far more than I deserved.

Come on Fash, get yer tube map out, for the lads.