Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: This would make me chuckle

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    50 and still don't have to visit the toilet in the middle of the night
    only because of your subscription purchases of

Masculine style, you say...
    https://www.tena.co.uk/men/products/...-pants-for-men
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I’m 61. Looking back I’d say mid 50’s was a turning point. Usually once a night nowadays but more with a skinful.
    My only advice. Get your checks done
    **** that, 7. The *******s are mad keen on giving out bad news

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    **** that, 7. The *******s are mad keen on giving out bad news
    I liked that story the other day, the old fella didn't tell his wife she had terminal cancer and she lived for another 21 years

Ignorance is bliss.

I liked that story the other day, the old fella didn't tell his wife she had terminal cancer and she lived for another 21 years

Ignorance is bliss.
    Stress is one of the worst things for you, PRSB. You avoid that by avoiding the f*ckers as much as possible.

Exercise, eat a balanced diet and avoid stress - as long as you don't have symptoms you should leave well enough alone imo.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Stress is one of the worst things for you, PRSB. You avoid that by avoiding the f*ckers as much as possible.

Exercise, eat a balanced diet and avoid stress - as long as you don't have symptoms you should leave well enough alone imo.
    For once, I agree with you.

I haven't been to a doctor for at least 15 years. And that was only once. I didn't go for at least 15 before that.

I go when there is something wrong. I take the same approach with my car

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    For once, I agree with you.

I haven't been to a doctor for at least 15 years. And that was only once. I didn't go for at least 15 before that.

I go when there is something wrong. I take the same approach with my car
    Let's hope you aren't a Rover, Peter

Ignorance is bliss.
    Nah.. You have to proactive once you go past a certain age. Sod slinking up to the Doc to be told you’re stage 3 or 4.
    Between 60-70 is snipers alley. That’s usually when you get picked off. Get the other side and you’ll probably live a decent age.
    Of course. when you’re numbers on it and all that.
    A brush with your own mortality at a younger age is always a leveller.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Let's hope you aren't a Rover, Peter
    I have been incredibly reliable for 50 years. It is safe to say I'm not a Rover

Probably more of a Vauxhall Vectra. Remarkably unappealing but functional

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Nah.. You have to proactive once you go past a certain age. Sod slinking up to the Doc to be told you’re stage 3 or 4.
    Between 60-70 is snipers alley. That’s usually when you get picked off. Get the other side and you’ll probably live a decent age.
    Of course. when you’re numbers on it and all that.
    A brush with your own mortality at a younger age is always a leveller.
    I don't want to think about it. One day I will just drop dead somewhere. I've made my peace with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I don't want to think about it. One day I will just drop dead somewhere. I've made my peace with that.
    As Woody Allen said "I'm not scared of dying, I just don't want to be there when it happens"