Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: This would make me chuckle

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Mature student, I guess?
    No. An insolent, petulant, lazy brat.

Blame the parents
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No. An insolent, petulant, lazy brat.

Blame the parents
    Welcome aboard, red.

Mine's 21, still can't drive, barely able to take care of himself and is currently planning a 4th year of Uni for no other reason than that the alternative is to get a job.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Welcome aboard, red.

Mine's 21, still can't drive, barely able to take care of himself and is currently planning a 4th year of Uni for no other reason than that the alternative is to get a job.

I'm 52 still can't drive and barely able to take care of myself - can I blame Red and Wes too?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I'm 52 still can't drive and barely able to take care of myself - can I blame Red and Wes too?
    Incomplete imo

'I'm 52 still can't drive and barely able to take care of myself and plan on spending the rest of my life in the pub because the alternative is to get a job'

Yes, fair point well made

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Incomplete imo

'I'm 52 still can't drive and barely able to take care of myself and plan on spending the rest of my life in the pub because the alternative is to get a job'

Yes, fair point well made
    tbf I do have a job - but they are so desperate to get rid of me they send me to the Maldives for a fortnight a couple of weeks ago. And there is a threat of going to Vegas next month

Well, I can at least drive- although obviously that means I can't drink most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Well, I can at least drink - although obviously that means I can't drive most of the time.
    Corrected that

Corrected that
    I can't drink the way I used to.

None of us can, P. Ageing means you have to get up 3 or 4 times in the night and be left hanging for the following 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    None of us can, P. Ageing means you have to get up 3 or 4 times in the night and be left hanging for the following 24 hours.
    Speak for yourself