Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Just needs a header now.

Just needs a header now.

I've always disliked Craig Bellamy. Good show.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I've always disliked Craig Bellamy. Good show.
    AW was write when Saka asked what he could do to improve and Le Prof said try to use your right foot a bit more. Given last week, now all he needs to add is diving headers and he really will be the complete player.

All of the front 5 scored except Gabby who played well. Back 5 as solid as ever. So if we can keep clicking offensively now like we have been doing since Dubai with the extra defensively solidity compared with last season, we could, Ganpati willing, go on a run.

Let's keep playing like this vs Porto. Wonder if Fabio will be fit? Should have Tommi and the Good Lord Jesus back soon, no? And TP5.

Oh, hang on, what's going on with Zinny? I though oohh, five goods subs brought on now. Forgot we had those five missing.

I hope Timber's injury doesn't mean MA thinks he needs to look for someone else. Looked like he could be top drawer. Add a goalie to those 6 and the five subs and that's 23 players we're happy to see start. And Mo, who I've really liked but we have 3 DMs ahead of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    AW was write when Saka asked what he could do to improve and Le Prof said try to use your right foot a bit more. Given last week, now all he needs to add is diving headers and he really will be the complete player.

All of the front 5 scored except Gabby who played well. Back 5 as solid as ever. So if we can keep clicking offensively now like we have been doing since Dubai with the extra defensively solidity compared with last season, we could, Ganpati willing, go on a run.

Let's keep playing like this vs Porto. Wonder if Fabio will be fit? Should have Tommi and the Good Lord Jesus back soon, no? And TP5.

Oh, hang on, what's going on with Zinny? I though oohh, five goods subs brought on now. Forgot we had those five missing.

I hope Timber's injury doesn't mean MA thinks he needs to look for someone else. Looked like he could be top drawer. Add a goalie to those 6 and the five subs and that's 23 players we're happy to see start. And Mo, who I've really liked but we have 3 DMs ahead of him.
    Good points, well made, as ever, G.

I wonder, are Porto actually any good. I notice Pepe Kepler Etcetera Etcetera Etcetera (to give him his full name) still turns out for them at the ripe young age of about 200 and a ½

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Good points, well made, as ever, G.

I wonder, are Porto actually any good. I notice Pepe Kepler Etcetera Etcetera Etcetera (to give him his full name) still turns out for them at the ripe young age of about 200 and a ½
    In my mind, they're a cross between '50s Madrid, '70 Brazil and the Invincibles. At least until we've knocked them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    In my mind, they're a cross between '50s Madrid, '70 Brazil and the Invincibles. At least until we've knocked them out.
    Actually, that's the best way to think about any opposing team.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."