Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mbappe would be doable imo

Mbappe would be doable imo

Huge wages but you could easilly give him a million quid a week sign him up for 4 years

any superstar signing these days cost at least 100 million so that's 2 years of his wages covered.
    Free up some deadwood on the books, F Eddie out the window and give him the 14 Shirt. TH14 will convince him to join. Why be another Galactico when you can be the main man in North London.

Merchandise etc would bring in loads.

after 2 years after we've won every trophy known to man and back to back Champions league winners. let him him go off to Madrid to carry on with our blessing for a big fee.

He basically wouldn't cost anything and probably would make a profit.

Anybody got Edu's number? I'll get it sorted.

and to add, All he needs to do is have a chat with Arteta to explain 'the process' and it will be all done and dusted.
    Last edited by Pat Vegas; 02-16-2024 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Huge wages but you could easilly give him a million quid a week sign him up for 4 years

any superstar signing these days cost at least 100 million so that's 2 years of his wages covered.
    Free up some deadwood on the books, F Eddie out the window and give him the 14 Shirt. TH14 will convince him to join. Why be another Galactico when you can be the main man in North London.

after 2 years after we've won every trophy known to man and back to back Champions league winners. let him him go off to Madrid to carry on with our blessing for a big fee.

and to add, All he needs to do is have a chat with Arteta to explain 'the process' and it will be all done and dusted.
    "Mbappe To Real Madrid!" is old news by now; Fleet Street is bored with it. Hence the links to the Arsenal
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    "Mbappe To Real Madrid!" is old news by now; Fleet Street is bored with it. Hence the links to the Arsenal
    Pretty sure this was signed and done a while ago. Was never going anywhere other than Real.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Pretty sure this was signed and done a while ago. Was never going anywhere other than Real.
    I had a tour of their new state of the art upgraded stadium.

Wasn't impressed to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

I believe he is currently on around 170 million a year.......

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I believe he is currently on around 170 million a year.......
    Well that rules out the Spanish. City don’t need him and the rest are running scared of FFP.
    Saudi is probably his only viable option, or staying put.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Well that rules out the Spanish. City don’t need him and the rest are running scared of FFP.
    Saudi is probably his only viable option, or staying put.
    One way or another, he's going to Real Madrid. Maybe he is willing to take a pay cut- say, 165?

One way or another, he's going to Real Madrid. Maybe he is willing to take a pay cut- say, 165?
    Real will be provided some special dispensation, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Real will be provided some special dispensation, as usual.
    There must be plenty of ways to circumvent the rules if you are willing to take the financial hit. Endorsements, bonuses, suspiciously large expense accounts.....

There must be plenty of ways to circumvent the rules if you are willing to take the financial hit. Endorsements, bonuses, suspiciously large expense accounts.....
    Make no mistake, I'd love him to come to us...mostly for the amount of piss it would boil across opposition fans and media. I just can't see it.