Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I see young Patino’s on the bench again for the Swans

I see young Patino’s on the bench again for the Swans

Disappointing, considering the huge praise heaped upon him when in the youths and a strong year at Blackpool.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Disappointing, considering the huge praise heaped upon him when in the youths and a strong year at Blackpool.
    Haven't they had a change in manager - was certainly impressive early part of the season, but new coach all about survival. I think this loan is more about "beefing" him up than anything else

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Haven't they had a change in manager - was certainly impressive early part of the season, but new coach all about survival. I think this loan is more about "beefing" him up than anything else
    Please don't let Pep hear you talking like that.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Fighting for their lives at Elland Road on a (presumably) wet and windy Tuesday night? He's better off out of it.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Please don't let Pep hear you talking like that.
    I'm not sure Pep listens to me these days, red. Ignored me when he was in Munich as well

I'm not sure Pep listens to me these days, red. Ignored me when he was in Munich as well
    Becoming too big for his booties. Wants taking down a peg or two. I would love it ..

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Fighting for their lives at Elland Road on a (presumably) wet and windy Tuesday night? He's better off out of it.
    Actually I see they were at home. I bet the weather was still rubbish though.

On the plus side, young Sagoe Jnr did get thrown into the thick of the fray. I didn’t realised we’d loaned him out to Swansea too until reading the report.

On the plus side, young Sagoe Jnr did get thrown into the thick of the fray. I didn’t realised we’d loaned him out to Swansea too until reading the report.
    I'd totally forgotten about Tavares until we played Forest.....did we sell or loan him?

Oh - I didn't know that either.

In the old days you would have course be called a deviant for such knowledge 7