Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Based on recent performances. I would consider getting rid of

Based on recent performances. I would consider getting rid of

Gabirel Jesus in the summer as he is not needed.

He's no longer needed imo. and it all went wrong when he came back last season

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Gabirel Jesus in the summer as he is not needed.

He's no longer needed imo. and it all went wrong when he came back last season
    With the greatest respect - absolute nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    With the greatest respect - absolute nonsense
    He's clearly good but always injured LA. I wouldn't going in to next season expecting him to be fit for any length of time.

He's clearly good but always injured LA. I wouldn't going in to next season expecting him to be fit for any length of time.
    Fair point that he maybe should be first (only choice) but he adds a lot to our game - particularly bringing the wingers and Odegaard into it

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Fair point that he maybe should be first (only choice) but he adds a lot to our game - particularly bringing the wingers and Odegaard into it
    Can we cut ties with Eddie?
    And at this point Smith Rowe and Nelson.

Can we cut ties with Eddie?
    And at this point Smith Rowe and Nelson.
    ESR has too much talent to give up on this early in his career. Eddie is Eddie, and we need an Eddie.

Nelson is lost on me. He has always looked utterly useless to me, not even close to the level we need.

One goal against Bournemouth aside, of course

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    ESR has too much talent to give up on this early in his career. Eddie is Eddie, and we need an Eddie.

Nelson is lost on me. He has always looked utterly useless to me, not even close to the level we need.

We'll have to loan him out I think.

Agreed. I'd keep ESR and give him one more season to sort his **** out.

Eddie - love his workrate but he's a bottom-half, premier league team player, at best. Sell, if anyone would buy him.

Nelson? I suppose we'll need an Elneny-type benchwarming expert for the next 5 years...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

ESR is a few months younger than Kai Havertz. He is 24 soon.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    ESR is a few months younger than Kai Havertz. He is 24 soon.....
    So he's 23.....