Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So 15 goals scored and 4 wins in our last 4 games

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I think we're the 2nd best team and right up there on 1st XI. We should have beaten Liverpool in that FA Cup match.
    I think there is little between us overall. We may well finish ahead of them but I think they have a better chance than we do of keeping up with City.

I wouldn't swap positions with them. Our future looks far better.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I think there is little between us overall. We may well finish ahead of them but I think they have a better chance than we do of keeping up with City.

I wouldn't swap positions with them. Our future looks far better.
    It's a qualitative analysis, Peter, and hence subjective. We've played them three times and outplayed them twice. And the draw was at Anfield where the play was very even.

And when we last played them we had the three best midfielders on the pitch. I think Saka and Marinelli would scare most teams, then you can add Jesus and Trossard. The Scouse have Salah, not sure anyone else on that team concerns me going forward.

I'd make us favourites it battle it out with City.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    It's a qualitative analysis, Peter, and hence subjective. We've played them three times and outplayed them twice. And the draw was at Anfield where the play was very even.

And when we last played them we had the three best midfielders on the pitch. I think Saka and Marinelli would scare most teams, then you can add Jesus and Trossard. The Scouse have Salah, not sure anyone else on that team concerns me going forward.

I'd make us favourites it battle it out with City.
    I don't like our run in. Away to City, Spurs and United in the last 9 games. I fear a repeat of the last two seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I don't like our run in. Away to City, Spurs and United in the last 9 games. I fear a repeat of the last two seasons.
    9 points - we are the Arsenal

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    9 points - we are the Arsenal
    Good man. Ganpati willing.