Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So 15 goals scored and 4 wins in our last 4 games

So 15 goals scored and 4 wins in our last 4 games

so maybe, just maybe, coming to conclusions based on the previous 4 games wasn't such a good idea.

Anyway, many games to go but after the three games with Liverpool and with almost 2/3 of the season gone we look to clearly be the second best team in the league imo.

And possibly, just possibly, it's on.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    so maybe, just maybe, coming to conclusions based on the previous 4 games wasn't such a good idea.

Anyway, many games to go but after the three games with Liverpool and with almost 2/3 of the season gone we look to clearly be the second best team in the league imo.

It's a pity about that Christmas **** up though. City just look like they'll steamroller everyone.

They're not a great watch.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    It's a pity about that Christmas **** up though. City just look like they'll steamroller everyone.

Possibly, but keep in mind that when they play us Haaland will not be available.

Either because he's injured or sitting in Saliba's pocket.

Possibly, but keep in mind that when they play us Haaland will not be available.

Either because he's injured or sitting in Saliba's pocket.
    I genuinely don't get why teams don't have a go at them, Everton just looked like they were waiting for the inevitable. Wolves and us both had a go and got 3 points.

I genuinely don't get why teams don't have a go at them, Everton just looked like they were waiting for the inevitable. Wolves and us both had a go and got 3 points.
    I was looking at their fixtures. shirley the are some possible slip ups before they play us.

Unless they experience a dip in form they are impossible to keep up with. As good as we are, they are just a different level to everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Unless they experience a dip in form they are impossible to keep up with. As good as we are, they are just a different level to everyone else.
    They can't be that good. We beat them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    They can't be that good. We beat them.
    To be fair, we are not a bad side

Some interesting deductions there. I mean, Liverpool are above us in the table and over three games (two at home) we won one, lost one, drew one.

I'm not sure I see the clarity you are seeing here

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Some interesting deductions there. I mean, Liverpool are above us in the table and over three games (two at home) we won one, lost one, drew one.

I'm not sure I see the clarity you are seeing here
    I think we're the 2nd best team and right up there on 1st XI. We should have beaten Liverpool in that FA Cup match.