Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A 6-0 mauling and Arteta still won’t throw a couple of kids a bone.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Considering who we could have got, we properly lucked out getting Trossard instead! Pity the keeper saved that volley, would have been some goal.
    Was stright at him tbf, but he had to react quickly as Trossard hit that volley perfectly. Good leave too, was it Havertz?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I like Gabriel, in the sense that I would absolutely hate to have to play against him. He's unbearable
    I thought Bowen lost his rag, early doors, with Gabi
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    I thought Bowen lost his rag, early doors, with Gabi
    Yep

He never stops, all game. I think he has had to step it up a bit since Xhaka left.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Yes, he looks a real prospect. Let’s hope he gets a decent loan next season.
    Whinge aside, I felt a massive sense of relief that we avoided another WHU banana skin, particularly against the backdrop of Jesus & ESR on the treatment table… again.

I seem to recall you also having a massive down on Ramsey.
    Well yes re Ramsey, but that was because he was an utter c*nt of the highest level who symbolised everything that was wrong with the latter Wenger years.

But he never stopped me celebrating a 6-0 win mate

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Well yes re Ramsey, but that was because he was an utter c*nt of the highest level who symbolised everything that was wrong with the latter Wenger years.

But he never stopped me celebrating a 6-0 win mate
    I was once screamed at on a bus in Leeds for saying I was very happy that Ramsey was leaving

I may have questioned Rice taking corners and free kicks but his delivery is superb. Clearly something Jover spotted.
    Something David Moyes spotted
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Something David Moyes spotted
    Did he take the corners at West Ham?

Martinelli also delivers a great corner....Saka, less so

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I was once screamed at on a bus in Leeds for saying I was very happy that Ramsey was leaving
    Good man - there was a game against Liverpool, at Anfield I'm sure. Play restarted with our goal kick. Ramsey was playing in midfield, so you would think he would be in, you know, midfield. Instead he had strayed miles forward near the sideline where our bench was. At the restart they nicked it and scored. The entire time he had his back to the play and didn't even know what had happened.

He then turned to the bench and shrugged his shoulders in exasparation with a 'what's going on?' look in his face. The irony of this appeared to be lost on him.

At that moment, had I been near him with a gun in my hand I might very well be a guest of his majesty as we speak.

Did he take the corners at West Ham?

Martinelli also delivers a great corner....Saka, less so
    We should mix it up a bit and sling in the odd **** corner. Just to keep them guessing

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Was stright at him tbf, but he had to react quickly as Trossard hit that volley perfectly. Good leave too, was it Havertz?
    Yes, it was Havertz that ducked