Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A 6-0 mauling and Arteta still won’t throw a couple of kids a bone.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    We just outplayed the league leaders and won convincingly 3-1. We then went away for a London derby to the team currently sitting 8th in the table and won 6-0.

And all you can do is moan about the substitutions? Have a word with yourself RCEG, I mean 7sisters.

The young boy is quite the talent, I think.
    Yes, he looks a real prospect. Let’s hope he gets a decent loan next season.
    Whinge aside, I felt a massive sense of relief that we avoided another WHU banana skin, particularly against the backdrop of Jesus & ESR on the treatment table… again.

I seem to recall you also having a massive down on Ramsey.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Paul Davis one us two titles without once using his right peg, and a few different cups incl a euro won. If young Ethan does that, I'll be happy.
    Game has changed a fair bit since then. Saka has improved his right foot hugely over the last couple of years and it makes him so much more dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Elneny shouldn’t be anywhere near this club. He’s a hangover from a pisspoor era.
    We’ve tried to flog him for years, even the Turks wouldn’t sign him following a loan.
    We’ve witnessed all this dewey eyed nonsense with players like Holding in the past and today he can’t even make the bench at Palace.
    I’m sure he’s a lovely bloke and all that but I really don’t want to see players at his level on any team sheet of a squad chasing honours. The bloke wouldn’t even get a start at Luton.
    Just …. No..
    He's always done a decent job for us. Think of it like a knackered old chest of drawers- it might look awful and be worth sod all, but think about what it will cost to replace it.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Game has changed a fair bit since then. Saka has improved his right foot hugely over the last couple of years and it makes him so much more dangerous.
    True but absolute comedy defending from the West Ham lad, who just showed him onto his left.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    True but absolute comedy defending from the West Ham lad, who just showed him onto his left.
    The defending for that goal was unbelievably bad.

Rice's free kick for the third goal was so ****ing good.

The defending for that goal was unbelievably bad.

I may have questioned Rice taking corners and free kicks but his delivery is superb. Clearly something Jover spotted.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I may have questioned Rice taking corners and free kicks but his delivery is superb. Clearly something Jover spotted.
    I definitely questioned it but I suppose if you have faith you have to assume that if we are prepared to lose him as a presence in the box his delivery must be seriously ****ing good.

The amount of goals we score from set pieces is getting ridiculous.

Yesterday also showed what an absolute steal Trossard was. He may not be the best player in the world but he was perfect for us and at a price you'd pay for a clueless teen.

He can football, can that Rice boy.

He was absolutely brilliant yesterday imo. In a very good team performance.

Aided by WHU being / made to look **** awful, mind.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    He can football, can that Rice boy.

He was absolutely brilliant yesterday imo. In a very good team performance.

Aided by WHU being / made to look **** awful, mind.
    I like Gabriel, in the sense that I would absolutely hate to have to play against him. He's unbearable

You need a few of those, particularly when you have nice guys like Declan Rice in the side.

I definitely questioned it but I suppose if you have faith you have to assume that if we are prepared to lose him as a presence in the box his delivery must be seriously ****ing good.

The amount of goals we score from set pieces is getting ridiculous.

Yesterday also showed what an absolute steal Trossard was. He may not be the best player in the world but he was perfect for us and at a price you'd pay for a clueless teen.
    Considering who we could have got, we properly lucked out getting Trossard instead! Pity the keeper saved that volley, would have been some goal.