Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A 6-0 mauling and Arteta still won’t throw a couple of kids a bone.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    True but absolute comedy defending from the West Ham lad, who just showed him onto his left.
    The defending for that goal was unbelievably bad.

Rice's free kick for the third goal was so ****ing good.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    The defending for that goal was unbelievably bad.

Rice's free kick for the third goal was so ****ing good.
    I may have questioned Rice taking corners and free kicks but his delivery is superb. Clearly something Jover spotted.

I may have questioned Rice taking corners and free kicks but his delivery is superb. Clearly something Jover spotted.
    I definitely questioned it but I suppose if you have faith you have to assume that if we are prepared to lose him as a presence in the box his delivery must be seriously ****ing good.

The amount of goals we score from set pieces is getting ridiculous.

Yesterday also showed what an absolute steal Trossard was. He may not be the best player in the world but he was perfect for us and at a price you'd pay for a clueless teen.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I definitely questioned it but I suppose if you have faith you have to assume that if we are prepared to lose him as a presence in the box his delivery must be seriously ****ing good.

The amount of goals we score from set pieces is getting ridiculous.

Yesterday also showed what an absolute steal Trossard was. He may not be the best player in the world but he was perfect for us and at a price you'd pay for a clueless teen.
    Considering who we could have got, we properly lucked out getting Trossard instead! Pity the keeper saved that volley, would have been some goal.

Considering who we could have got, we properly lucked out getting Trossard instead! Pity the keeper saved that volley, would have been some goal.
    Was stright at him tbf, but he had to react quickly as Trossard hit that volley perfectly. Good leave too, was it Havertz?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Was stright at him tbf, but he had to react quickly as Trossard hit that volley perfectly. Good leave too, was it Havertz?
    Yes, it was Havertz that ducked

Something David Moyes spotted
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Something David Moyes spotted
    Did he take the corners at West Ham?

Martinelli also delivers a great corner....Saka, less so

We should mix it up a bit and sling in the odd **** corner. Just to keep them guessing

Yeah - he did. Saka has a lot of assists from corners