Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Both Grealish and Doku on the bench with Foden at left wing.

Both Grealish and Doku on the bench with Foden at left wing.

The squad depth of City is insane.
    It’s a miracle if us or Liverpool even get close come May.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    That's what billions will buy you, 7s, as long as the authorities let you, anyway.

I still think we win the league last year if Saliba stays fit, it would have been an incredible accomplishment. And I think we'll run them close this year, albeit to fall at the last hurdle.

Just nice to be in the race in Feb, the latter Wenger years appear to be behind us. Being out of the league in Dec was sh1t.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    That's what billions will buy you, 7s, as long as the authorities let you, anyway.

I still think we win the league last year if Saliba stays fit, it would have been an incredible accomplishment. And I think we'll run them close this year, albeit to fall at the last hurdle.

Just nice to be in the race in Feb, the latter Wenger years appear to be behind us. Being out of the league in Dec was sh1t.
    Although Chelsea currently proving that's not always the case!!

Very nervous about West Ham away this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

Thing is, we are actually a very good side.

Dunno about that third kit though. Foul.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Thing is, we are actually a very good side.

Dunno about that third kit though. Foul.
    Definitely 2nd or 3rd best. Squad depth again is the issue.

West Ham should also have been at least 1 up before United scored, they're a decent side and because of Rice they seem to give more against us.

Definitely 2nd or 3rd best. Squad depth again is the issue.

West Ham should also have been at least 1 up before United scored, they're a decent side and because of Rice they seem to give more against us.
    True. They've spent the money well too, of course.

Can't complain about our squad depth though; we just beat the league leaders without our first and second choice strikers (where IS Jesus anyway?!).
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    The Premier League has an opportunity to show that it really is the best in Europe by stopping Manchester City winning.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    True. They've spent the money well too, of course.

Can't complain about our squad depth though; we just beat the league leaders without our first and second choice strikers (where IS Jesus anyway?!).
    Is Jesus our first and second choice? The good thing about your strikers not being great is you miss them less

Also, United. They've spent a fortune. I think the biggest thing a football club has to get right these days is the relationship between coach and director of football/sporting operations/spending/whatever you call it.

In business terms I believe this would be described as synergy between strategy and operations. But I wouldn't know about such affairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Is Jesus our first and second choice? The good thing about your strikers not being great is you miss them less
    Well, he apparently does move in mysterious ways his wonders to perform.

But no, I meant young Eddie as second choice.