Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Havertz clutching his head when Konate pushed him for the red

Havertz clutching his head when Konate pushed him for the red

Thought he got amongst it yesterday.
    As a forward, he still can’t shoot for shyte though

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Just listened to Arsecast (for 1st time ever) and they were saying exactly that.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    He learned some quality shíthousery at Chelsea
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Just listened to Arsecast (for 1st time ever) and they were saying exactly that.
    TBF it was on his wrong foot - it was the touch when he was partially through that took the ball too far inside where he could be tackled that irritated me more.

But all in all I am now confident that we will eventually be happy with the money we spent on him. Thierry Henry couldn't finish when he joined us either.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    TBF it was on his wrong foot - it was the touch when he was partially through that took the ball too far inside where he could be tackled that irritated me more.

But all in all I am now confident that we will eventually be happy with the money we spent on him. Thierry Henry couldn't finish when he joined us either.

You could see what he was trying to do by that touch inside though- he just didn't get his body in line with that ball quickly enough.

His attempted finish was poor. Too much time to think

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    You could see what he was trying to do by that touch inside though- he just didn't get his body in line with that ball quickly enough.

His attempted finish was poor. Too much time to think
    Ermmm - he couldn't get his body in line quickly enough because the touch took it too far inside.

Hence the sh1t touch

Ermmm - he couldn't get his body in line quickly enough because the touch took it too far inside.

Hence the sh1t touch
    I never thought for a moment that he would score when Odegaard played him clean through. Well done Saka for burying the rebound.

Hence the sh1t touch
    Either way, he was trying to prevent the challenge, or turn it into a penalty. He would have been better off thinking about scoring.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I never thought for a moment that he would score when Odegaard played him clean through. Well done Saka for burying the rebound.
    Yeah, he didn't look like he fancied it at all.