Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What did you do when they equalised yesterday?

What did you do when they equalised yesterday?

I let a string of expletives go including calling Saliba a 'stupid French c*nt' and then threw a plastic beer cup across the kitchen.

Hardcore.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I let a string of expletives go including calling Saliba a 'stupid French c*nt' and then threw a plastic beer cup across the kitchen.

Hardcore.
    Opened a bottle of red whilst swearing profusely.

Hardcore.
    As I was sitting watching it with my 7 and 6 year old, I was a little bit more restrained than you... A wry smile and an inward "here we go again".

Hardcore.
    Plastic beer cup....? What's wrong with a pint glass?

I went for a piss, muttering 'bunch of ****ing clowns'.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    As I was sitting watching it with my 7 and 6 year old, I was a little bit more restrained than you... A wry smile and an inward "here we go again".
    Kinell Marv, you've got young children at your age?!?!?!

What's the scheduled retirement date, 83?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Plastic beer cup....? What's wrong with a pint glass?

I went for a piss, muttering 'bunch of ****ing clowns'.
    What's wrong with a pint glass? The missus would get upset if I threw that across the kitchen, Peter.

Oh yes.

Kinell Marv, you've got young children at your age?!?!?!

What's the scheduled retirement date, 83?
    Fcuking cheek of it, I'm only 44!

Although as I'm now going through a divorce where my Ex is looking to take every last penny I have, I may well end up reitiring at 83

Although as I'm now going through a divorce where my Ex is looking to take every last penny I have, I may well end up reitiring at 83
    Is your ex the Spanish bird we met in the Woodbine all those years ago?

What's wrong with a pint glass? The missus would get upset if I threw that across the kitchen, Peter.

Oh yes.
    Is this a habit then? I threw a cup of tea at the wall when Arshavin scored that second goal against Barcelona. Still get **** about it

unless you have the kids at least 50% of the time, you're going to get fúcking rinsed, Marve...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”