Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What did you do when they equalised yesterday?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I let a string of expletives go including calling Saliba a 'stupid French c*nt' and then threw a plastic beer cup across the kitchen.

Hardcore.
    A mild sigh of disappointment at the loss of (another) clean sheet but the equaliser came far too early to do them any good. They were very poor, weren't troubling us at all.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    That’s cheating Chief

Confident for Sunday night? I despise the 49ers but can’t see the Chiefs winning. Their D has an edge, offences about the same
    After 50 years of frustration the last 5 years have actually been a bit bewildering. The Chiefs have usually been schooled by a HOF quarterback and HOF coach, but we have those now. Our defense is hot right now and with two weeks to prepare I am optimistic. Only allowed 41 points total the last three playoff games vs. high-powered offenses (Miami, Buffalo, Baltimore). Can't believe that SF are two point favorites.

Personally, I feel like we're playing with house money so I won't be too distressed if they lose. However, if I were forced to bet I'd bet on Mahomes. The kid is superhuman with the game on the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    After 50 years of frustration the last 5 years have actually been a bit bewildering. The Chiefs have usually been schooled by a HOF quarterback and HOF coach, but we have those now. Our defense is hot right now and with two weeks to prepare I am optimistic. Only allowed 41 points total the last three playoff games vs. high-powered offenses (Miami, Buffalo, Baltimore). Can't believe that SF are two point favorites.

Personally, I feel like we're playing with house money so I won't be too distressed if they lose. However, if I were forced to bet I'd bet on Mahomes. The kid is superhuman with the game on the line.
    They run the ball better than you, Chief, and I'm not convinced on your O line against their front 4 but we'll see.

Either way, Go Chiefs Go!