Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: One tiny moan from yesterday.....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Well, I thought pretty much every game at Old Trafford from 98 onwards was a lesson in accepting bias. I think the Wiltord winner game in 02 was the only exception. They came out kicking and the ref booked four of them in the first half hour. Made a big difference.

Van Nistelrooy came on and should have been sent off at least twice in the last 20 minutes but you can't have everything
    See also the FA Cup game - maybe in 2003? we won there 2-0 and Jeff Winter booked them early doors to make them play football.

After that it was no contest.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    See also the FA Cup game - maybe in 2003? we won there 2-0 and Jeff Winter booked them early doors to make them play football.

After that it was no contest.
    That was the Edu free-kick and Giggs missing an absolute sitter (that never gets mentioned enough) match?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    That was the Edu free-kick and Giggs missing an absolute sitter (that never gets mentioned enough) match?
    I'd forgotten about that til I saw it on Twitter recently. It was an absolute shocker. Wiltord got the other didn't he - much underrated player

Winter should have been even harsher on them. Particularly Scholes. Have mellowed towards some of that United team (enjoy Keane and Neville in particular on that podcast with Wrighty) but I will never forgive or forget that horrible ginger thug. Doesn't help that he is a ****, whiny pundit who says nothing remotely original.

Also I see Ferdinand has been making a prat out of himself about our "OTT" celebrations

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Yes, although I had forgotten about the Giggs sitter. Wiltord scored the 2nd, Cole to Freddie maybe in the build up.

I remember both Scholes and Horsefaced C*nt launching themselves into us and getting yellows. There was probably one or two more, but Winter got them out quickly and that was the end of them.

Filthy Munich c*nts.

Yes, although I had forgotten about the Giggs sitter. Wiltord scored the 2nd, Cole to Freddie maybe in the build up.

I remember both Scholes and Horsefaced C*nt launching themselves into us and getting yellows. There was probably one or two more, but Winter got them out quickly and that was the end of them.

Filthy Munich c*nts.
    Just watched the first 15 min of that game, Scholes and then Horseface booked early, then Horseface went through Ralph which looked a clear second yellow to me, Vieira booked for dissent.

The Giggs miss

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I'd forgotten about that til I saw it on Twitter recently. It was an absolute shocker. Wiltord got the other didn't he - much underrated player

Winter should have been even harsher on them. Particularly Scholes. Have mellowed towards some of that United team (enjoy Keane and Neville in particular on that podcast with Wrighty) but I will never forgive or forget that horrible ginger thug. Doesn't help that he is a ****, whiny pundit who says nothing remotely original.

Also I see Ferdinand has been making a prat out of himself about our "OTT" celebrations
    Carragher- oh my god what an absolute cock

I love the celebration police. Always makes me laugh.

Filthy Munich c*nts.
    You do know they are from Manchester don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    You do know they are from Manchester don't you?
    Yeah right

London, Basildon and Bournemouth more like.

Yeah right

London, Basildon and Bournemouth more like.
    I actually know a fair few in Munich too but they are mostly from Ireland with one Icelander. But there is already a horrible team in red with associations with Munich so I don't get why you still refer to United as such (obviously I know why they might be, but it seems somewhat outdated)