Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: One tiny moan from yesterday.....

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    couldn't ****ing help yourself, could you, la?

Quite incredible that Ashley Cole kept his cool after the Van Nistelrooy incident. I would have done him, sod the card

But I think we were under strict instructions not to react to anything after the previous year.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Quite incredible that Ashley Cole kept his cool after the Van Nistelrooy incident. I would have done him, sod the card

But I think we were under strict instructions not to react to anything after the previous year.
    the whole thing is quite incredible.

**** it! I need to go for a walk around the offices now...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    the whole thing is quite incredible.

**** it! I need to go for a walk around the offices now...
    Watch our lads assaulting Van Nistelrooy the previous year. Always cheers me up

One of my favourite moments in football history. Never been prouder

Watch our lads assaulting Van Nistelrooy the previous year. Always cheers me up

One of my favourite moments in football history. Never been prouder
    Assaulting, Peter? Christ you sound like one of those whinging, cheating Munichs.

Keown bumped into him and Ralph pushed him in the back. Much ado about nowt.

Whinging, pathetic Munich c*nts.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Assaulting, Peter? Christ you sound like one of those whinging, cheating Munichs.

Keown bumped into him and Ralph pushed him in the back. Much ado about nowt.

Whinging, pathetic Munich c*nts.
    Keown pretended to celebrate and 'accidentally' clonked him on the head

Wonderful, wonderful moments. My favourite Old Trafford game.

My favourite was Adebayor scoring in the 86th minute to nick a 1-0 win. Mostly because I was there. The 8-2 was less fun.

Well we drew. And that was never a pen, was it that cheating pr1ck Bennett that gave that one?

In hindsight, that game was probably a stepping stone to being raped by Riley the year afterwards

Clonked him on the head with his underarm as I recall

Given the suspensions he should have chinned him. Now that I would have enjoyed.

Well we drew. And that was never a pen, was it that cheating pr1ck Bennett that gave that one?

In hindsight, that game was probably a stepping stone to being raped by Riley the year afterwards
    Well, I thought pretty much every game at Old Trafford from 98 onwards was a lesson in accepting bias. I think the Wiltord winner game in 02 was the only exception. They came out kicking and the ref booked four of them in the first half hour. Made a big difference.

Van Nistelrooy came on and should have been sent off at least twice in the last 20 minutes but you can't have everything

See my earlier post..
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”