Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Jorginho

Jorginho

He was superb yesterday. Best performance for us.

and lets all laugh at Chelsea, how they could do with him
    Last edited by PSRB; 02-05-2024 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

Also it let Rice be himself

He was marvellous. Showed what he can do when he passes the ball forwards.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

The first half was the closest we have seen to someone duplicating the Xhaka role. He was outstanding. Second half he played a more conventional central role and was almost equally impressive.

I would like to know what is wrong with Saliba. The last two games have been the worst I have seen from him. He looks off the pace and indecisive. White had to bail him out three times in possession in the first half.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    The first half was the closest we have seen to someone duplicating the Xhaka role. He was outstanding. Second half he played a more conventional central role and was almost equally impressive.

I would like to know what is wrong with Saliba. The last two games have been the worst I have seen from him. He looks off the pace and indecisive. White had to bail him out three times in possession in the first half.
    I think Saliba is just starting to believe all the hype and tries to play his was out of every situation. Sometimes it just needs to go into Row Z.

I think Saliba is just starting to believe all the hype and tries to play his was out of every situation. Sometimes it just needs to go into Row Z.
    He kept dithering, then laying the ball out to Ben White. Twice White had to turn outside his man and once he needed a nice little trick to get out.

Something isn't right with him. As though his focus is a bit off.

He kept dithering, then laying the ball out to Ben White. Twice White had to turn outside his man and once he needed a nice little trick to get out.

Something isn't right with him. As though his focus is a bit off.
    Vicario has been found out, get the feeling every team is just going to put the ball right in on top of him. Both Everton goals were because he was weak and they could have had more.

Vicario has been found out, get the feeling every team is just going to put the ball right in on top of him. Both Everton goals were because he was weak and they could have had more.
    Yeah, he looked quite good at first but a lot of his saves are unnecessarily acrobatic. Not brilliant in the air. Although not every side will be able to put him under the pressure the way Everton did.

Spurs are a crazy side but they are pretty good to watch.

Yeah, he looked quite good at first but a lot of his saves are unnecessarily acrobatic. Not brilliant in the air. Although not every side will be able to put him under the pressure the way Everton did.

Spurs are a crazy side but they are pretty good to watch.
    Maddison has taken them up a level, unfortunately and Richarlison is looking much more like the player from Everton/Brazil than the recent spurs one. Hopefully, it'll all go