Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: JobWimb. HouseWimb get in the bin

JobWimb. HouseWimb get in the bin

I work for a large American company.
    They accquired our company about 5 years ago or so and have been still running pretty seperate but we all knew one day the company would merge.

Out of the blue last year the original owner left suddenly and all of his managment crew including my boss. my work hasn't changed for now but probably will later on.

suddenly they have all formed a new company now they want to poach me. it's very attractive and worth my while but I am nervous to move to a brand new company. then on the other hand might be good to be there from the start. I have been at the other company for about 8 years.

hmm what to do

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    They accquired our company about 5 years ago or so and have been still running pretty seperate but we all knew one day the company would merge.

Out of the blue last year the original owner left suddenly and all of his managment crew including my boss. my work hasn't changed for now but probably will later on.

suddenly they have all formed a new company now they want to poach me. it's very attractive and worth my while but I am nervous to move to a brand new company. then on the other hand might be good to be there from the start. I have been at the other company for about 8 years.

hmm what to do
    Easy decision. Leave. More money, familiar faces in a role you know. What's there to lose? I presume being at this company for 8 years and your head is being turned means you've hit a bit of a ceiling where you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

hmm what to do
    Leave and join them.

Such is the job market, at the moment, that if their business fails you could walk into another job the next Monday.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”