Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So this 16 year old darts player who looks 35

So this 16 year old darts player who looks 35

how does someone get that fat, that ugly and that old in just 16 years.

Is he an African 16 year old?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

He's Northern. Must have genes like Rooney

His diet makes mine look healthy

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    His diet makes mine look healthy
    Article in the Tele said that after the tournament he can expect to sign for something like £5mil in endorsements.

Article in the Tele said that after the tournament he can expect to sign for something like £5mil in endorsements.

Fair play and all that but is Darts even a sport ? I always saw it as Poundland Archery.

Everyone has moved on from Darts today

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Fair play and all that but is Darts even a sport ? I always saw it as Poundland Archery.
    To throw a consistent ton+ average over 11 sets, in front of thousands of people and a huge TV audience takes some doing. No coincidence since the growth of the 'sport' and the money on offer that the averages have increased considerably.

To throw a consistent ton+ average over 11 sets, in front of thousands of people and a huge TV audience takes some doing. No coincidence since the growth of the 'sport' and the money on offer that the averages have increased considerably.
    Also people don't know how hard it is.

though looking at my darts app recap

45.89 3 dart Average
    115.62 Best Average
    13 Darts Best Leg
    121 Highest Finish
    180 Highest score
    12 180s

Though I haven't been playing much lately. I was a bit obsessed for a while. Thought I had cracked it when I got 2 180's in the space of 30 mins. only to return to awful the next day.

That, fleshy, square headed, pasty complexion on the young lad does lend itself to one of those photo shopped, top lip moustaches though.
    Luke Hitler ? Needs work obviously but it could conjure up a new stage identity for next years heady, fancy dress atmosphere that is the Ally Pally. Food for thought ?