Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Ffs

Ffs

We’ve lost our mojo, haven’t we ?
    That is all ..

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    That is all ..
    It’s done now. The fake positivity will be over soon.

Perhaps a short term transfer window signing bounce if we do sign someone.

But we have been found out.

Couple observations...

1) We are genuinely toothless in the last third and have been getting results largely in part by how good our defence is (or has been)

2) Our players are knackered we have barely rotated at all which will be our undoing.

Bonus observation. We are not as good as most of us think.

Partey and Xhaka gave us more options in midfield. I’m still of the view that Havertz is a downgrade. Arteta really needs to cash in on Nketiah before his transfer value tanks.
    Raya isn’t the upgrade he’d hoped for and his inclusion has only served to destabilise Ramsdale, who, in turn, served as a far greater motivational force within our defensive unit.
    Arteta’s tinkering looks to have back fired at this point.
    It’s become glaringly obvious where we’re short.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    That is all ..
    We never had any mojo. We have a decent team that is a mile away from title winning quality over a season. It’s inevitably going to be found out and finish 10 points short.

Just think of the players who won us titles. Raya? White? Gabriel? Nketiah? Decent lads. Good footballers. Nowhere near league winners.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We never had any mojo. We have a decent team that is a mile away from title winning quality over a season. It’s inevitably going to be found out and finish 10 points short.

Just think of the players who won us titles. Raya? White? Gabriel? Nketiah? Decent lads. Good footballers. Nowhere near league winners.
    Sadly, I can’t argue with any of that. The only hope I can offer is that our board seemingly has the capacity to compete for £100m players, which must augur well ?

I prefer not to speak.

Guten Rutsch.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I prefer not to speak.

Guten Rutsch.
    Enjoy Sylvesternacht, old friend.