Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Chelsea and FFP

Chelsea and FFP

Amusing that they're hawking out Conor Gallagher in order to save them from FFP sanctions.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Amusing that they're hawking out Conor Gallagher in order to save them from FFP sanctions.
    I find it quite funny that he is performing better than two midfielders they paid more than 100 million quid for

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I find it quite funny that he is performing better than two midfielders they paid more than 100 million quid for
    Quite, that makes it even more amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Quite, that makes it even more amusing.
    Now, now, we should be grateful to the Chavs and their daft Yank owner for saving us from spending around 80 mil on Mudryk.

Who as far as I can tell is good at quite a few things, playing football not being one of them

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Now, now, we should be grateful to the Chavs and their daft Yank owner for saving us from spending around 80 mil on Mudryk.

Who as far as I can tell is good at quite a few things, playing football not being one of them
    We got Trossard instead

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

There’s a player in there though. Quite impressed with his strength on the ball at the weekend when thon Sheffield defender, twice his size, couldn’t muscle him off the ball.
    Quick feet but perhaps still going too quickly for his brain.