Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Odegaard

Odegaard

said at the time, £30m was an absolute steal. I could watch the lad all day, cracking player.

Oh and never thought I'd say £105m was great value but Rice is outstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    said at the time, £30m was an absolute steal. I could watch the lad all day, cracking player.

Also, we appear to be top of the league.

And leading the league in goals conceded (well tied).

And City appear to be struggling. And we outplayed Villa comfortably at their place. And I just watched a really ****e ManU team comfortably hold Liverpool at Anfield.

I have yet to see a team better than us this year

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

And City appear to be struggling. And we outplayed Villa comfortably at their place. And I just watched a really ****e ManU team comfortably hold Liverpool at Anfield.

No way Liverpool will play that poorly against us. The atmosphere was terrible as well.

In the words of a wise old man

We're gonna get gubbed

I would just add that if arteta had picked up bookings willy-nilly like this when he played for us, then we wouldn't be in this mess

What on earth is going on out there!

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Decs is terrific. And just the one yellow card so far? Remarkable.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

That through ball to Saka, with back spin, was worthy of God himself*

*Bergkamp.

No way Liverpool will play that poorly against us. The atmosphere was terrible as well.
    Well.... that is partly because the referee implemented the rules. Every time they tried to get the crowd going by getting physical he gave the free kicks and handed out the right bookings. If the ref does his job, you get a fair game. Sending off was ridiculous

I will be amazed if we get that lucky. We'll probably get Anthony Taylor

We played really well yesterday. However, it was only Gross missing from 5 yards that prevented us dropping points. Far too tentative in front of goal.

Ben White continues to worry me. Ball watching for that Gross chance.

For the third season running we face 3 tough away games in the last 9 games of the run in- this year it is City, Spurs and United. For the third season running, we are a bit short of defensive cover. I am a bit concerned that we will tail off during the run in- for the third season running.

I can't see us getting anything at Anfield.

I will be amazed if we get that lucky. We'll probably get Anthony Taylor [/QUOTE]

Ref: Chris Kavanagh
    Assistants: Simon Bennett, Dan Robathan
    Fourth Official: Craig Pawson
    VAR: David Coote
    Asst VAR: Lee Betts