Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Good to see Havertz finally gaining confidence.

Good to see Havertz finally gaining confidence.

Couldn’t resist a smile when he almost stacked the traditional knee slide towards the corner flag.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Couldn’t resist a smile when he almost stacked the traditional knee slide towards the corner flag.
    Yup. Since the start of the Brentford game that's 4 goals in 5 starts and 2 sub appearances. Hopefully he can start chipping in with assists, but tbh, a decent pre-assist ball can be just as vital.

He's been working well in MF in terms of duels, tackles etc even when he wasn't scoring. But if he could keep up this scoring rate then we'll have a bargain and MA will have proved all the doubters wrong.

60 million down the drain, Kai Havertz scores again.

And the more he plays, the more he'll gel with Gabby and Zinny.

Great ball from Eddie, btw. He could have so easily played safe and under hit it, but he gave it a decent thwack. So it required a better first touch from Kai than a softer pass would have done but once he'd taken it, he had far more time and space than had Eddie hit it more weakly. Very good team counter-attack, from Leo to the skipper. Both of their passes took out 3 players which created that acre of space for Eddie. Also liked the way that Eddie ran 'round the ball before taking his one touch so he played it straight forward as opposed to diagonally and then the next touch was the slightly reversed pass.

I think there's a really good player in Eddie. Also nice to see ESR back and that maybe MA will start to give more minutes to RN24.

Ganpati bless, everyone.

Playing too much FIFA, I suppose.

Otherwise, he's been great lately. The boss has found the perfect role for him too. Fairplay.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Well said, G. Eddie showed great awareness there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Yup. Since the start of the Brentford game that's 4 goals in 5 starts and 2 sub appearances. Hopefully he can start chipping in with assists, but tbh, a decent pre-assist ball can be just as vital.

He's been working well in MF in terms of duels, tackles etc even when he wasn't scoring. But if he could keep up this scoring rate then we'll have a bargain and MA will have proved all the doubters wrong.

60 million down the drain, Kai Havertz scores again.

And the more he plays, the more he'll gel with Gabby and Zinny.

Great ball from Eddie, btw. He could have so easily played safe and under hit it, but he gave it a decent thwack. So it required a better first touch from Kai than a softer pass would have done but once he'd taken it, he had far more time and space than had Eddie hit it more weakly. Very good team counter-attack, from Leo to the skipper. Both of their passes took out 3 players which created that acre of space for Eddie. Also liked the way that Eddie ran 'round the ball before taking his one touch so he played it straight forward as opposed to diagonally and then the next touch was the slightly reversed pass.

I think there's a really good player in Eddie. Also nice to see ESR back and that maybe MA will start to give more minutes to RN24.

Ganpati bless, everyone.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Well said, G. Eddie showed great awareness there.
    Eddie gets far too much stick on here. I also note us being linked with strikers who are not as good as him.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Eddie gets far too much stick on here. I also note us being linked with strikers who are not as good as him.
    Saw us linked with Dominic Solanke

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Exactly! I will stick with Eddie

Yes, he does. People are trying to trick us into paying big money for that Esan warrior at Naples.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I am sure the club put these things out there to test the waters with the fans.