Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Var

Var

can **** right off.

it is also incredible that the ref had the visual acuity of a hawk to spot a Havertz handball without noticing Cash moving his arm towards the ball when it was first crossed in.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    can **** right off.

it is also incredible that the ref had the visual acuity of a hawk to spot a Havertz handball without noticing Cash moving his arm towards the ball when it was first crossed in.
    I don't have a problem with the decision, although it does show how ****ing absurd the rule is. If Eddie had nipped his toe in front of Havertz and poked it in it would have been a goal. Ludicrous.

But I have a huge problem with the ref guessing that he had seen something in the first place. ****ing dickhead was as blind as a bat for the rest of the game.

I don't have a problem with them not giving the Jesus penalty. As for the elbow on Eddie, that just seems to be par for the course these days- elbows, a forearm smash, a two-footed tackle. VAR just doesn't seem to care. I wonder what that is going to lead to....?

Anyway- we lost because we were too sloppy with the ball. Had even two of the front four been in their usual form we would have won that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I don't have a problem with the decision, although it does show how ****ing absurd the rule is. If Eddie had nipped his toe in front of Havertz and poked it in it would have been a goal. Ludicrous.

But I have a huge problem with the ref guessing that he had seen something in the first place. ****ing dickhead was as blind as a bat for the rest of the game.

I don't have a problem with them not giving the Jesus penalty. As for the elbow on Eddie, that just seems to be par for the course these days- elbows, a forearm smash, a two-footed tackle. VAR just doesn't seem to care. I wonder what that is going to lead to....?

Anyway- we lost because we were too sloppy with the ball. Had even two of the front four been in their usual form we would have won that game.
    Spot on, p

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Spot on, p
    Saka had the hump from the start and looked a bit off. The most surprising part was Odegaard's two chances. Those two situations were his trademark goals and more often than not he would score both. It is 1 in 100 for him to miss both.

I think the bench decided to take Jesus off because the ref simply refused to give him anything. Not a good idea to leave a player on if the opposition are allowed to take lumps out of him. Really poor refereeing.

Villa are getting a lot of credit for that performance but I thought they got out of jail massively. Their offside trap looked lethal and even on an off day we sprang it half a dozen times. You cannot play that high a line without pressure on the ball in midfield.

Happy to see Everton winning again. **** the Premier League

Saka had the hump from the start and looked a bit off. The most surprising part was Odegaard's two chances. Those two situations were his trademark goals and more often than not he would score both. It is 1 in 100 for him to miss both.

I think the bench decided to take Jesus off because the ref simply refused to give him anything. Not a good idea to leave a player on if the opposition are allowed to take lumps out of him. Really poor refereeing.

Villa are getting a lot of credit for that performance but I thought they got out of jail massively. Their offside trap looked lethal and even on an off day we sprang it half a dozen times. You cannot play that high a line without pressure on the ball in midfield.

Happy to see Everton winning again. **** the Premier League
    We were by far the better team - not worried about that result at all. Wasn't like Newcastle when we were created nothing. Small things that could go our way (and maybe have in other games) didn't in this one. And Villa are on a roll.

We were by far the better team - not worried about that result at all. Wasn't like Newcastle when we were created nothing. Small things that could go our way (and maybe have in other games) didn't in this one. And Villa are on a roll.
    Agreed, Not worried. But I am afraid I cannot see us getting anything at Anfield. I am probably not going to watch that game. They irritate me so much.

Agreed, Not worried. But I am afraid I cannot see us getting anything at Anfield. I am probably not going to watch that game. They irritate me so much.
    My sister's birthday - I have an excuse not to watch. But even my Liverpool supporting friend who is as one-eyed and biased as they come is not impressed with them at the moment. Due a defeat

My sister's birthday - I have an excuse not to watch. But even my Liverpool supporting friend who is as one-eyed and biased as they come is not impressed with them at the moment. Due a defeat
    It isn't the team. It is that ****ing ground. The 'magical atmosphere' which seems to involve whipping the crowd up with a few tasty challenges and putting pressure on the ref.

I hate playing there

It isn't the team. It is that ****ing ground. The 'magical atmosphere' which seems to involve whipping the crowd up with a few tasty challenges and putting pressure on the ref.

I hate playing there
    Oh yeah - but we win there more often than any other away team. Something to hang on to

Oh yeah - but we win there more often than any other away team. Something to hang on to
    When did we last win there? I honestly can't remember.