Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Shame about Rahm going to LIV

Shame about Rahm going to LIV

But in other news Spurs

Love the whinging about injuries - their fans including Alfie Whiteman (WHO?) and Hugo Lloris (never going to play for them again) among the list. Only three first choice players out

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    But in other news Spurs

Love the whinging about injuries - their fans including Alfie Whiteman (WHO?) and Hugo Lloris (never going to play for them again) among the list. Only three first choice players out
    Most annoying, now means an inevitable u-turn from Rory, etc.

Will big Ange last the season? Must be thankful they fluked a blinder at the start of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Will big Ange last the season? Must be thankful they fluked a blinder at the start of the season.
    New manager bounce, mate...

He's basically employing the same tactics as he did in the farmers league, up north.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    But in other news Spurs

Let's not forget Newcastle What a thoroughly enjoyable game that was. Joelinton is now scratching opponents on the arm- what an absolute prick that bloke is.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Most annoying, now means an inevitable u-turn from Rory, etc.

I have watched them a bit this season and actually, I think they could still do quite well. He needs to be a bit more flexible in tactics but they play some decent football. Far better than under Conte.