Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Seems to have been missed in the drama of the finish

Seems to have been missed in the drama of the finish

but what a ****ing ball from Ødegaard. Fine header from Rice but it was absolutely begging for it

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    but what a ****ing ball from Ødegaard. Fine header from Rice but it was absolutely begging for it
    As soon as it got half way to the box I was thinking this has got a real chance of being finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    He can football, can Ødegaard
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    He can football, can Ødegaard
    He certainly can but I didn’t think last night was anything to go on. He was pretty ineffectual for most of it tbh

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    He certainly can but I didn’t think last night was anything to go on. He was pretty ineffectual for most of it tbh
    A quieter game, last night, but he's still the player everyone looks to give the ball to.

Does lots of things quietly and efficiently [Wenger mode off]
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

He was having to come very, very deep to get on the ball, often playing in front of the centre backs. This seems to be a feature of our new midfield as neither Rice nor Havertz are as confident in that part of the pitch as Partey is.

It is easy to forget that Odegaard is actually two players. The magician in the last third but also our playmaker in possession. He did more of that last night.

Thought both he and Rice were pretty average for large parts but hey, they up came with the goods when it mattered

Harsh imo - kept us ticking over. Thought Luton were exceptional in shutting down the wings (with help from the ref) but we still managed to create chances/score four goals