Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ffs !!

Ffs !!

Raya attacked that like a fairy on a rock cake.
    He’s another Leno. Timid in the challenge and oppo forwards can smell it..

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Raya attacked that like a fairy on a rock cake.
    He’s another Leno. Timid in the challenge and oppo forwards can smell it..
    Ref was predictably dreadful. How that wasn't a penalty on Gabriel, God only knows. Let Saka and Martinelli kicked all over the place and then Jesus gives a slight nudge and gets a yellow.

Anyway, West Ham must reel robbed Rice is a steal

Oh and then booking Arteta for celebrating a 97th minute winner, so he's suspended from the Villa game.....joyless ****s
    Last edited by PSRB; 12-06-2023 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Ref was predictably dreadful. How that wasn't a penalty on Gabriel, God only knows. Let Saka and Martinelli kicked all over the place and then Gabriel gives a slight nudge and gets a yellow.

Anyway, West Ham must reel robbed Rice is a steal

Oh and then booking Arteta for celebrating a 97th minute winner, so he's suspended from the Villa game.....joyless ****s
    Somehow managed to miss the Gabriel incident - just seen it. ****ing hell

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Somehow managed to miss the Gabriel incident - just seen it. ****ing hell
    So, it appears, did the ref and VAR!

I mean, how can you not give that?

VAR is beyond a joke. I can understand the ref not giving that but on replay it couldnt be more obvious.

The Jesus booking was absolutely ridiculous. A simple trip, no better or worse than 30 other fouls in the game.

I was quite pissed by that point to be fair. Not sure what there excuse was

Yes. One (more) slight worry about Jesus is that the Officials' hive appears to have decided that he "goes down rather too easily" so they give him absolutely nothing.

*******s. Incompetents.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    VAR is beyond a joke. I can understand the ref not giving that but on replay it couldnt be more obvious.

The Jesus booking was absolutely ridiculous. A simple trip, no better or worse than 30 other fouls in the game.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Yes. One (more) slight worry about Jesus is that the Officials' hive appears to have decided that he "goes down rather too easily" so they give him absolutely nothing.

*******s. Incompetents.
    His work for the Havertz goal was glorious, as was his header. Proper centre forward play

Absolutely. We may have the new Paul Mariner on our hands. Or Alan Smith even.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    His work for the Havertz goal was glorious, as was his header. Proper centre forward play
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Absolutely. We may have the new Paul Mariner on our hands. Or Alan Smith even.
    Always liked Mariner, Lee Chapman, less so.