Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Anyone been to Kenilworth Road?

Anyone been to Kenilworth Road?

I have been so intrigued by this place. Entering through someone's house??

Those of us in-the-know call it "The Kenny", Chief.

EIE.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Arrowhead View Post
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

I've been to Luton - that was enough

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Those of us in-the-know call it "The Kenny", Chief.

EIE.
    The Kenny. Hahaha. I like that! but given the prerequisite to using it is to be 'in the know' I should stick to Kenilworth Road.

I saw a doc on the place. The dude walked around showing the layout, etc. Fascinating.

The Kenny. Hahaha. I like that! but given the prerequisite to using it is to be 'in the know' I should stick to Kenilworth Road.

I saw a doc on the place. The dude walked around showing the layout, etc. Fascinating.
    A horrid, ******** of a team in a ground suited to the conference league. Doubtless, they’ll be instructed to kick us off the park.
    That’s certainly how it seems so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    When my missus did her MA in Documentary Film, one of the few Brits in the class was from Luton and knew Tommy Robinson growing up and made his doc on him.*

Isn't have weird age fighting misogynist Youtuber from there? The one who got nicked in Romania.

Btw, while the glw's in India, I've done the sound and subtitles on the film about a caste of hereditary prostitutes in Rajasthan she's been working on for almost a decade since her MA.

Ganpati willing, she'll come back home in 2-3 weeks max and will make a few changes, but it's good enough to put into film festivals now.

If anyone wants to spend 30-odd mins watching it to give us feedback let us know and I'll send a link. I think it's really looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Burnley of the South, awful place