Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Foolham 🙄

Foolham 🙄

Just how do you manage to concede two in the last couple of minutes at Anfield ? Just park the bus, surely ?
    Absolute ruddy shower :Thomas:

W*nkers. At least the spuds did us a favour.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    W*nkers. At least the spuds did us a favour.
    As did the referee. Grealish was through on goal at the death when the ref brought the game back for an earlier foul on Haaland

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    As did the referee. Grealish was through on goal at the death when the ref brought the game back for an earlier foul on Haaland
    I'd like to see if Grealish was offside or not. I wonder if the ref got told in his ear that he was off.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I'd like to see if Grealish was offside or not. I wonder if the ref got told in his ear that he was off.
    Initially I thought he was, but there was a replay that made it look like he was clearly onside.

Having said that, I have every confidence that he would have missed

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    Another piece of diabolicial officiating to add to all the others.

Still, never mind on this occasion, eh?
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Smile

This is actually what VAR was invented for; to stop the big teams, home teams, favourites, getting ALL the decisions.

A step in the right direction, though it probably doesn't matter if you're that lot. Say what you like about English football but we seem to be able to produce an endless supply of teams capable of stopping Spurs winning (anything). LMIC.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Another piece of diabolicial officiating to add to all the others.

Still, never mind on this occasion, eh?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Initially I thought he was, but there was a replay that made it look like he was clearly onside.

Having said that, I have every confidence that he would have missed
    He was miles onside but he still had a fair bit to do.

Awful bit of refereeing.