Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Shane MacGowan gone then

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    [QUOTE=7sisters;4274036]Presumably his liver had enough.
    Quite impressed he notched up 65 years tbf
    RIP[/QUOTE

One hesitates to speak ill of the dead, but the whole professional Irishmanbthing did grate a little. The chap was from Kent, for God’s sake.

Good Lord! Is that really a thing then? I mean, I'm from Henley-on-Thames; could I become a professional African?

Probably best not though, thinking about it; at my age. They make you drink Elephant Carlsberg brewed-under-licence and other mucky slops like that. No wonder the Donald called them all ****hole countries (besides the fact that you often have to literally **** in a hole, of course; sanitation facilities being what they are). Not pleasant.

[QUOTE=Sir C;4274042]
    Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Presumably his liver had enough.
    RIP[/QUOTE

One hesitates to speak ill of the dead, but the whole professional Irishmanbthing did grate a little. The chap was from Kent, for God’s sake.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

[QUOTE=Sir C;4274042]
    RIP[/QUOTE

Don't be silly, now.

[QUOTE=Sir C;4274042]
    RIP[/QUOTE

I am making no comment on that