Shane MacGowan gone then

Presumably his liver had enough.
    Quite impressed he notched up 65 years tbf
    RIP

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    RIP
    His dentist threw himself under a train years ago. I must admit “Fairy Tale” has never grown old for me. RIP

To be fair, he's been asking for it for years. Top man. RIP.

RIP
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

[QUOTE=7sisters;4274036]Presumably his liver had enough.
    RIP[/QUOTE

One hesitates to speak ill of the dead, but the whole professional Irishmanbthing did grate a little. The chap was from Kent, for God’s sake.

Good Lord! Is that really a thing then? I mean, I'm from Henley-on-Thames; could I become a professional African?

Probably best not though, thinking about it; at my age. They make you drink Elephant Carlsberg brewed-under-licence and other mucky slops like that. No wonder the Donald called them all ****hole countries (besides the fact that you often have to literally **** in a hole, of course; sanitation facilities being what they are). Not pleasant.

[QUOTE=Sir C;4274042]
    RIP[/QUOTE

One hesitates to speak ill of the dead, but the whole professional Irishmanbthing did grate a little. The chap was from Kent, for God’s sake.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

[QUOTE=Sir C;4274042]
    RIP[/QUOTE

Don't be silly, now.

[QUOTE=Sir C;4274042]
    RIP[/QUOTE

I am making no comment on that