Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Havertz !!!!!!!!!

Havertz !!!!!!!!!

What a time to stick one away..

HEIL GENERAL KAI! DER OBERSTE KRIEGSHERR DER GANZEN LONDONER STADT!

Laying it on a bit thick perhaps but I'm really happy for him. And us.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    HEIL GENERAL KAI! DER OBERSTE KRIEGSHERR DER GANZEN LONDONER STADT!

Laying it on a bit thick perhaps but I'm really happy for him. And us.
    Groester Feldherr alle Zeiten!

Averted disaster!

Another poor performance (Rice excepted) yet another three points. Trust the process!

Even before the goal, in that brief amount of time, I thought he looked better, more physical and confident.

Didn't he lead Bundesliga in goals and assists one year? There's a good player there and exactly what we need if we can get the best out of him.

And Eddie and Havertz changed the game for those who have been criticising Arteta's substitutions.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Even before the goal, in that brief amount of time, I thought he looked better, more physical and confident.

Didn't he lead Bundesliga in goals and assists one year? There's a good player there and exactly what we need if we can get the best out of him.

And Eddie and Havertz changed the game for those who have been criticising Arteta's substitutions.
    10th goal from a sub this season - or something like that - who has been knocking his substitutions?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    10th goal from a sub this season - or something like that - who has been knocking his substitutions?
    I still maintain he makes some very odd ones every now and then!