Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't be arsed figuring out how to post a video so...

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    4/5 apply to Khan
    Haven't the Conservatives put up a bat**** mental candidate who is never going to get in? A Braverman, if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Haven't the Conservatives put up a bat**** mental candidate who is never going to get in? A Braverman, if you like.
    It just gets worse for the shipwrecked Tories. Cleverly has the look of a bloke who stumbles through various doors and has been hit on the head by a falling anvil.
    I watched a car crash interview yesterday with a bloke called, Holden, the new Party Chairman, who managed to ramble for ten minutes, basically saying nothing, other than spouting meaningless platitudes.
    Good grief..

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    It just gets worse for the shipwrecked Tories. Cleverly has the look of a bloke who stumbles through various doors and has been hit on the head by a falling anvil.
    I watched a car crash interview yesterday with a bloke called, Holden, the new Party Chairman, who managed to ramble for ten minutes, basically saying nothing, other than spouting meaningless platitudes.
    Good grief..
    You can see why Sunk went for Cameron. At least he can put up a decent interview, the cowardly, runaway, referendum-calling ****er that he is

You can see why Sunk went for Cameron. At least he can put up a decent interview, the cowardly, runaway, referendum-calling ****er that he is

Let's ignore the fact that whenever Cameron speaks to one of our EU allies, they'll ask him why he's working for a Brexiter govt when he always rightly maintained it would be a disaster for all of us.

Let's leave aside the fact that he's in the Lords so the HoC can't hold him to account.

We can pretend, if you like, that he didn't lobby HMG to get govt funds for his bent, Aussie mate when the exchequer was stretched to breaking point during the pandemic simply in the hope of enriching himself.

Let's even try to forget that when Major {and Clinton} signed the 1994 Bucharest Memorandum to get Ukraine to give up her nukes in exchange for us guaranteeing their territorial integrity, Sir John Major expected any future of Her/His Majesty's PMs to honour the agreement as we did Belgian neutrality in 1914 and the Polish Guarantee in 1939 - not just stand back and allow Russia to annex the Crimea. {Though my 55 year old mate, Vlad, fighting in the trenches there won't forget it, and we chat on Telegram a lot.}

But the fact that China thinks he'll be great proves that he has been {and in their eyes, will hopefully continue to be} a serious threat to out national interest and indeed, western security.

The corrupt, cowardly, Brexit-enabling, Chinese-cock-sucking Putin-puppet should be taken out and shot.

His sister's ace. We did free raves together with the Jiba sound system, living in the squat with the rig in the middle of Whittington Park, she came on our first Ukraine trip {and went on the later ones with the glw} and travelled Europe in our truck doing Teknivals. But as soon as Dave became leader they whipped her off to South Africa for rehab for several years. The glw has been allowed to see her again, but I haven't. That's something else I'll never forgive Dave for.

She gave me part of one of the lines of the poem I wrote while we were on that Ukraine mission in 2000 - The hypothermic hermit's hypodermic's in her vein.

The first stanza is about hoofing Ket at the Pol-Ukr border crossing which took 7 hours during which we tried to talk footy with Ukrainian truckers who didn't speak English. One of us six crusties with the real charity bods is a Sperzer. They'd just signed Rebrov. With sign language and pidgin they basically said Shevshenko - good, Rebrov - so, so.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Let's ignore the fact that whenever Cameron speaks to one of our EU allies, they'll ask him why he's working for a Brexiter govt when he always rightly maintained it would be a disaster for all of us.

Let's leave aside the fact that he's in the Lords so the HoC can't hold him to account.

We can pretend, if you like, that he didn't lobby HMG to get govt funds for his bent, Aussie mate when the exchequer was stretched to breaking point during the pandemic simply in the hope of enriching himself.

Let's even try to forget that when Major {and Clinton} signed the 1994 Bucharest Memorandum to get Ukraine to give up her nukes in exchange for us guaranteeing their territorial integrity, Sir John Major expected any future of Her/His Majesty's PMs to honour the agreement as we did Belgian neutrality in 1914 and the Polish Guarantee in 1939 - not just stand back and allow Russia to annex the Crimea. {Though my 55 year old mate, Vlad, fighting in the trenches there won't forget it, and we chat on Telegram a lot.}

But the fact that China thinks he'll be great proves that he has been {and in their eyes, will hopefully continue to be} a serious threat to out national interest and indeed, western security.

The corrupt, cowardly, Brexit-enabling, Chinese-cock-sucking Putin-puppet should be taken out and shot.

His sister's ace. We did free raves together with the Jiba sound system, living in the squat with the rig in the middle of Whittington Park, she came on our first Ukraine trip {and went on the later ones with the glw} and travelled Europe in our truck doing Teknivals. But as soon as Dave became leader they whipped her off to South Africa for rehab for several years. The glw has been allowed to see her again, but I haven't. That's something else I'll never forgive Dave for.

She gave me part of one of the lines of the poem I wrote while we were on that Ukraine mission in 2000 - The hypothermic hermit's hypodermic's in her vein.

The first stanza is about hoofing Ket at the Pol-Ukr border crossing which took 7 hours during which we tried to talk footy with Ukrainian truckers who didn't speak English. One of us six crusties with the real charity bods is a Sperzer. They'd just signed Rebrov. With sign language and pidgin they basically said Shevshenko - good, Rebrov - so, so.
    I used to bang his head of operations, she's now a Baroness.....probably because she was his Head of Operations, not because I was banging her
    Last edited by PSRB; 11-16-2023 at 09:00 AM.

I used to bang his head of operations, she's now a Baroness.....probably because she was his Head of Operations, not because I was banging her
    Speak of the devil https://twitter.com/GuidoFawkes/stat...03048626671795

And as he's a life-peer, it'll be difficult to shut him up

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

lol. Well played.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Good grief..
    I might be the only person saying in the UK saying this, but there is no way Labour win the next election......

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I might be the only person saying in the UK saying this, but there is no way Labour win the next election......
    IF the Tories bin Sunak then maybe. There is also the fact that Labour haven't actually laid out any plans other than disagreeing with anything the Tories say.