Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't be arsed figuring out how to post a video so...

Can't be arsed figuring out how to post a video so...

go to youtube and search Piers Morgan Corbyn and Hamas.

18 min of Piers, Corbyn and Len McCluskey fighting about Israel and Hamas.

Very entertaining and Corbyn - yet again - making it clear exactly how anti-semitic he is.

Jezza is supposedly going to run for London Mayor come next election. He will definitely win. Should be fun... ... .. . . ☹️

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    go to youtube and search Piers Morgan Corbyn and Hamas.

18 min of Piers, Corbyn and Len McCluskey fighting about Israel and Hamas.

Very entertaining and Corbyn - yet again - making it clear exactly how anti-semitic he is.
    Corbyn is a sickening individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Corbyn is a sickening individual.
    True, although as sickening as he is, I found the idea of McDonnell running the Treasury and Abbott as Home Secretary far more frightening in terms of the impact on the country.

Corbyn as a PM may have been nothing more than an absurd figurehead to whom few listened.

True, although as sickening as he is, I found the idea of McDonnell running the Treasury and Abbott as Home Secretary far more frightening in terms of the impact on the country.

Corbyn as a PM may have been nothing more than an absurd figurehead to whom few listened.
    That video was hilarious

I have always considered Mayor of London as a pointless job that you give to a buffoon. Livingstone, Boris, etc. But I genuinely think Corbyn is even unfit for that office. The man is a child, fit for nothing but a protest march or a picket line. I've met his sort time and time again over the years- you learn to walk away from them as quickly as you can.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    Jezza is supposedly going to run for London Mayor come next election. He will definitely win. Should be fun... ... .. . . ☹️
    I was tempted to quickly write this off as more Bunnell nonsense...but then I thought about it and for once in his life, Bunnell might actually have a point.

I can think of no end of utter c*nts in the capital who might find a reason to vote the cretin in.

I was tempted to quickly write this off as more Bunnell nonsense...but then I thought about it and for once in his life, Bunnell might actually have a point.

I can think of no end of utter c*nts in the capital who might find a reason to vote the cretin in.

The vote would be split between Corbyn and Khan and hopefully let in someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    The vote would be split between Corbyn and Khan and hopefully let in someone else.
    People who might vote for Corbyn:

Mozzies - because he's anti-semitic
    The working class - because he loves the working class and hates all other classes
    Lazy arses - because he'll increase their benefits
    Foreigners - because he hates England
    North london liberal set - because he's one of them

That's rather a lot of the London population

Jonathan Wild wasn't a buffoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    That video was hilarious

I have always considered Mayor of London as a pointless job that you give to a buffoon. Livingstone, Boris, etc. But I genuinely think Corbyn is even unfit for that office. The man is a child, fit for nothing but a protest march or a picket line. I've met his sort time and time again over the years- you learn to walk away from them as quickly as you can.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

People who might vote for Corbyn:

Mozzies - because he's anti-semitic
    The working class - because he loves the working class and hates all other classes
    Lazy arses - because he'll increase their benefits
    Foreigners - because he hates England
    North london liberal set - because he's one of them

That's rather a lot of the London population
    4/5 apply to Khan