Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I’ve just heard Serena Weigman claim that, it’s a matter of time before a PL club

True. Also would've been unthinkable not too long ago

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    True but this is quite a specific job spec, You’ll struggle to garner an ounce of respect from the players if the manager’s experience extends to, toe punts and fluffed passes seen at an under 15’s schoolboy level.
    Wenger didn’t have a great playing CV but he did pull on a shirt of sorts and was also a great innovator.
    It’s the pundits I mostly feel sorry for, mind. All those years of experience and grizzled insight and then having to share a platform with some token ex WSL hoofer at the behest of a wet behind the ears, bien pensant, producer. 😁
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    True. Also would've been unthinkable not too long ago
    It is unthinkable now. We should always have the right to appoint the best man for the job, regardless of sex

Well, I think you're all being terribly harsh and reactionary. Don't you realise there's a war on; everyone needs to make uncomfortable sacrifices. Maybe we could put the dollies in charge of VAR at least?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    It is unthinkable now. We should always have the right to appoint the best man for the job, regardless of sex
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Well, I think you're all being terribly harsh and reactionary. Don't you realise there's a war on; everyone needs to make uncomfortable sacrifices. Maybe we could put the dollies in charge of VAR at least?
    Well, on the evidence of the female lino at the weekend giving our lady offside when she was clearly in her own half when the ball was played......I wouldn't hold out much hope for VAR.

Bints would make a better job of VAR. Fact. Cos yer average totty isn't an egotistical **** that wants to make everything about them. I'm serious. I'd much rather the women were doing VAR. And actually referring, if truth be told.