Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That Havertz far post header ?

That Havertz far post header ?

Jesus wept !

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Jesus wept !
    He’s just not very good at the whole football thing, sadly. Can we get a refund?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He’s just not very good at the whole football thing, sadly. Can we get a refund?
    Someone please make it stop!

No, people will come around. Everyone's still just overawed at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No, people will come around. Everyone's still just overawed at the moment.
    Surely, underwhelmed ?

You're not a "Carry On .." fan then?

Surely, underwhelmed ?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Jesus wept !
    Did he? I know the camera cut to him sitting next to his mate at some point, but I couldn't make out that he was crying on my dodgy stream.

Jesus wept !
    That was the effort of someone who has gone beyond the nadir of their confidence.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    That was the effort of someone who has gone beyond the nadir of their confidence.
    Was willing that shot to curl in......they never showed how close it actually was

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Was willing that shot to curl in......they never showed how close it actually was
    They did in the youtube highlights I watched, less than a foot outside the post