Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it just me...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I'm not sure such a thing is possible.
    you'll be nattering on about Bergkamp next Peter...

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Better than Tony Adams imo

Will be, reads the game superbly, pace and supremely confident in his own ability and will only improve. He's 22, ffs, ridicules

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Will be, reads the game superbly, pace and supremely confident in his own ability and will only improve. He's 22, ffs, ridicules
    Different game these days, different job. Adams would struggle to be an Arsenal centre back these days.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    No, it's not just you, I have been saying for some time that he is the best centre half in the PL. But it's entirely possible that should be amended to the best in Europe.
    Haven't seen so many perfectly timed, telescopic legs from behind tackles since peak PV4.

The guy's a Godsend.

Btw, notice that Benjamin had a good game now he's ditched the bleached hair? I only saw Bacary have one woeful game for us {live at the ground} and it was the one time he didn't have his funky dreads. BW4 had two poor games with the silly hair. Now he's getting back to his best. {Though I wish he'd just leathered his shot as opposed to trying to place it in the top corner like Saka or Fabio.} Hit it with your laces, Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Haven't seen so many perfectly timed, telescopic legs from behind tackles since peak PV4.

The guy's a Godsend.

Btw, notice that Benjamin had a good game now he's ditched the bleached hair? I only saw Bacary have one woeful game for us {live at the ground} and it was the one time he didn't have his funky dreads. BW4 had two poor games with the silly hair. Now he's getting back to his best. {Though I wish he'd just leathered his shot as opposed to trying to place it in the top corner like Saka or Fabio.} Hit it with your laces, Ben.
    Sunderland at home 3-2 - Sagna had a mare. For some reason I remember it well (were we not drinking beforehand Sir C?). There was a Sunderland player who played as if he had never seen a football before. McShane possibly

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Sunderland at home 3-2 - Sagna had a mare. For some reason I remember it well (were we not drinking beforehand Sir C?). There was a Sunderland player who played as if he had never seen a football before. McShane possibly
    That was the one when he'd got rid of his dreads? Maybe our right backs are like Samson. Don't remember Lee Dixon or Paddy Rice changing their hairstyles and then playing badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    That was the one when he'd got rid of his dreads? Maybe our right backs are like Samson. Don't remember Lee Dixon or Paddy Rice changing their hairstyles and then playing badly.
    Yeah. Samson [sic] was a left back though Although Sagna did wear 3

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Drinking? Us?

Yes.

Ahhhh, look at all you lovely boys talking about your football and your footballers. This thread has made me feel all nostalgic about how Awimb used to be. Well done all, keep up the good work!