Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
Chapeau, LA.

Though he was undone by Matteus Rose, not Delilah.

You've got me worried now, though. What happened to the last young, black, French player who many thought would become an all-time great who chose to wear no.2 instead of a more normal number for his position?

I'd like Willy and BW to swap shirts, and ideally then take the 5 when TP retires or leaves.

One of the many reasons I'd love ESR to fulfil his potential is that we could then have 7-8-9-10-11 in the attacking W of Herbie's {the original, not our won} W-M formation.

We've had lots of 1;2-5-6-3;4 as DM over the years. But as we're only now playing a front 3 with two inside forwards behind them, we've never had the 7-11 numbers all in the right position. If BW becomes 2, Big Willy 5, and Timber takes the 3 next year, we're basically there, but with Dec as 41*, not 4.

*Dec would either be the number 1 "4" in the world, or ten times better than any other "4" plus one for luck.
At least you didn't mention the abomination that was Gallas "10". :shudder: Nelson Vivas in 7 was a bit weird as well