Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spuds v Chelsea is making this weekends unpleasantness look like a vicarage tea party

Spuds v Chelsea is making this weekends unpleasantness look like a vicarage tea party

Three goals chalked off, a red card and what's looks like a busy physio room up at Crews Hill. Finally

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Three goals chalked off, a red card and what's looks like a busy physio room up at Crews Hill. Finally
    You wouldn't see that high line at an U11 match, 2 reds, 2 injuries to vital players. "Oh, when the wheels, come falling off"

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    You wouldn't see that high line at an U11 match

Strange innit. Adopting a strategy of just waiting to be picked off by a through ball. Which happened at least 3 or 4 times in added time.

Still, **** 'em.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Strange innit. Adopting a strategy of just waiting to be picked off by a through ball. Which happened at least 3 or 4 times in added time.

Still, **** 'em.
    It was absolutely mental, even a team as poor as Chelsea were going to eventually pick them off. Worst PL hat-trick of all time.

Worst PL hat-trick of all time.
    he was ****e, was Jackson, missed a sitter for 4.

Best bit of last night was Vicario's reaction to the Mudryk 'challenge'
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    he was ****e, was Jackson, missed a sitter for 4.

Best bit of last night was Vicario's reaction to the Mudryk 'challenge'
    Oli McBurnie would have had 5 or 6 and he's absolute gash

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Hysterically funny and you'd like to think that things have returned to normality with the inevitable collapse now certain.

Having said that, some of the stuff they played for the first 20 min was rather worrying. And that ball from Maddison leading to their first

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Hysterically funny and you'd like to think that things have returned to normality with the inevitable collapse now certain.

Having said that, some of the stuff they played for the first 20 min was rather worrying. And that ball from Maddison leading to their first
    I still don't think he meant to play it to him, I think he was looking to hit the winger and under hit it and got lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    And that ball from Maddison leading to their first
    he's been a good buy for them, has that snidey ****.

a relative bargain too.

It was absolutely mental, even a team as poor as Chelsea were going to eventually pick them off. Worst PL hat-trick of all time.
    I've never seen anything like that. It was astonishing. I get he wants to be positive but that was crazy. Also, Chelsea were soooo bad that if you keep enough men behind the ball you have a decent chance of keeping them out.

Beginning to think we massively dodged a bullet with Mudryk. He was absolutely ****ing awful last night.