Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: The game is bent

The game is bent

That is all.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    That is all.
    That aside, we’re not at the level of last season and created very little going forwards.
    ESR’s injury was 5hit luck given the absence of Odegaard, alongside Jesus & Partey.
    It’s not a disaster dropping points up there and we should now go on and bag max points from the next few games while hopefully, others drop a few.

That’s the plan anyway. :Sherlock:

Art' NOT happy

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    That is all.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Art' NOT happy
    That goal controversy would never have happened had our flappy keeper cleared that cross.
    I’m fairly sure that would have been meat and drink for Ramsdale..

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    That goal controversy would never have happened had our flappy keeper cleared that cross.
    I’m fairly sure that would have been meat and drink for Ramsdale..
    Raya's part in their goal was overlooked due to the VAR marathon. I thought straightaway that it was offside. If there was no VAR I reckon the assistant would've flagged. They tend to leave it to VAR now. Not much use when VAR decides not to decide. VAR seems to make things worse. Can accept the officials missing the off-the-ball forearm smash due to following the game but no excuse for VAR.

Underwhelmed by Mikey's substitutions. Again. Particularly the first one, Zinchenko for White. Eddie isn't the answer either but when you are chasing the game surely you add to your attack not replace it with a corner taker who can't clear the first defender.