Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our injured 11 Vs Newcastle’s injured 11

Our injured 11 Vs Newcastle’s injured 11

Can we sneak another win ? Big test for Nketiah. Badly needs a goal here in order to prevent his confidence from falling off a cliff, although having Havertz around will always insure a soft landing.
    I think a draw may not be the worst result given the circs.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Can we sneak another win ? Big test for Nketiah. Badly needs a goal here in order to prevent his confidence from falling off a cliff, although having Havertz around will always insure a soft landing.
    Draw is a great result there. Happy to get this game out of the way.

It's been all of a week since he scored a hattrick and he's recently made his England debut. Bet his confidence is really suffering,

As for injured XI, what are you blithering on about. We have four players injured - only one of whom is a guaranteed first choice (Timber probably would be but Tommy is more than an adequate replacement. Or have I missed someone?

Probably still **** it up though

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    It's been all of a week since he scored a hattrick and he's recently made his England debut. Bet his confidence is really suffering,

As for injured XI, what are you blithering on about. We have four players injured - only one of whom is a guaranteed first choice (Timber probably would be but Tommy is more than an adequate replacement. Or have I missed someone?

Probably still **** it up though
    That prick, Wilson, is bound to score.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    That prick, Wilson, is bound to score.
    I thought that the other night. Our Joseph looked in good nick as well. But United (Manchester) were shocking

[QUOTE=Luis Anaconda;4273562] It's been all of a week since he scored a hattrick and he's recently made his England debut. Bet his confidence is really suffering,

Probably still **** it up though[/QUOTE

That’s not what I said about, Nketiah btw. I said he needed a goal in order to *prevent his confidence from falling.

[QUOTE=7sisters;4273566]

Probably still **** it up though[/QUOTE

That’s not what I said about, Nketiah btw. I said he needed a goal in order to *prevent his confidence from falling.
    I know, but do you really think if he doesn't score tomorrow, it will affect him that much? I think he is a lot tougher than credit him for. A goal would be very nice

[QUOTE=Luis Anaconda;4273567]

I know, but do you really think if he doesn't score tomorrow, it will affect him that much? I think he is a lot tougher than credit him for. A goal would be very nice
    Irrelevant, because he is going to score tomorrow. In a 1-0 win

I thought that the other night. Our Joseph looked in good nick as well. But United (Manchester) were shocking
    Oh they really were. Fancy Fulham will beat them at the weekend.

[QUOTE=Peter;4273569]

Irrelevant, because he is going to score tomorrow. In a 1-0 win
    A win up there would really put us back on track as serious contenders. Aside from the Sheffield free for all, we’ve looked a bit disjointed and grinding out results without looking overly convincing.
    Overall, I’d still be happy with the draw. Glass half empty and a’ that. A loss would be a real kick in the nads.